About Xenos and Proud

This is a small blog about my Warhammer 40,000 hobby. I will try to concentrate on the tactics behind the general game and my Xenos armies but there will be the odd post about random stuff.

About Me

My photo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Xenos and Proud is an 18 year old from Scotland who has been playing 40K for the last 4 years. He loves the 'under-dog' xenos armies, namely his Tyranid Gorgon splinter fleet, his Saim-Hann windrider host, his Tau Vleastean Hunter-cadre and the newest addition, the Shadowfax Corsairs. Although his tactics are mostly 'borrowed', his painting skills still 'developing' and his luck becoming evermore 'ridiculous' he continues to play, paint and roll in the hope that one day things will get better.

Saturday 6 April 2013

Start of Conflict Scotland 2013

I've signed myself up for this year's Conflict Scotland, an event hosted in Warhammer World, using the  'Invasion' system. It is a fairly interesting event in that the points awarded for wins/draws/losses escalates as you play more games and also as 40% of the total points is from 'soft' scores, army background and painting.

Rules for Invasion

I haven't had my ear to the ground the last year about competitive Warhammer so I'm glad I've got this event to look forward to and practice for. It does mean that I'm struggling to decide on an army list but after a week of work, this is my first attempt.

HQ
Farseer
Runes of Witnessing
Runes of Warding
Guide
Singing Spear 
Elites
5 Fire Dragons
Wave Serpent
Twin-Linked Shuriken Cannon
Vectored Engines
Troops
3 Guardian Jetbikes
Shuriken Cannon
3 Guardian Jetbikes
Shuriken Cannon
5 Rangers
Fast Attack
2 Vypers
2 Star Cannons
2 Vypers
2 Star Cannons
Heavy Support
Fire Prism
Fire Prism
3 War Walkers
4 Scatter Lasers
2 Eldar Missile Launchers



= 1250

I will be practising with this list, tweaking it where I can, but from what I heard today, by the time Conflict rolls around, I'll be using an updated codex....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails